I was walking in the park with my hubby last night,
Trying to de-stress from deadlines so tight…
We felt a cool sea breeze calming us down,
Enjoying the chirping of crickets in town.
While walking we looked at the stars in the sky,
Light pollution was low there and clarity high.
I thought as I walked in all wonder and awe,
And those thoughts I do write now of all I then saw:
* Just some random thoughts from my walk last night at the park…
* There were thousands of stars in the sky. But there was one that shone brighter and stronger than all the others. Without twinkling a wink. Pretty sure that was a satellite!
* All that twinkles aren’t stars!
* Pretty sure people a hundred years ago never looked up at the sky and thought, “Is that a star or a satellite?”
* Walking at night… in the park with your hubby… with a sea breeze blowing on your face… is super relaxing!
* Notice the rhythm of the sea, the frogs, and the grass in the wind. Nature’s rhythm is relaxed and profound. Unlike the hurried and hectic schedule of machines and man.
* You feel a lot less sleepy after walking a lot.
* Let’s go out and travel again tomorrow!
* An artist’s greatest enemy is their furry self. One part of that enemy is burn out. Avoid it at all costs. Walking here more will probably help with that.
* “Wait… is that constellation a ‘question mark’? Did I discover a new constellation? It really looks like a question mark. Cool!”
* The Bee and Thistle wreath is REALLY hot this Mother’s Day. Can’t believe so many people gave their mothers such a “heart attack hill” experience growing up… tsk, tsk…
* You can get it here by the way, if you weren’t the best bunny growing up:
* The thoughts of Aurelia have ended…
Aurelia “Star Searcher” Nobleia