I’m in my office right now. In Noble Bunny Manor.
Looking at all the masterpieces I have up in the store.
Admiring my handiwork. And gasping all the while.
Am I becoming a narcissist?
It’s not just my own artwork that I’m admiring. But also the artwork of my incredible clients and fans that they’ve been making using my art.
Like the piece you see above by turnip-lover Joilyn Ryerson.
It’s amazing how she used my Rustic Blush wreath as a base for this personally hand-painted portrait for one of her client’s wedding anniversaries.
Actually, it’s refreshing:
In a world where everyone is using A.I. and “clicking art into creation”, making overly-rendered, obviously too-perfect-to-be-human pixels that I can spot a mile away…
… there are still people like her using B.I. instead!
It stands for… Bunny Intelligence!
And it means stuff that stems from bunny brains like mine.
Which, I think is fur superior to Artificial Intelligence. And it’ll make your artwork and projects fur superior too.
For the following reasons:
1. It’s not artificial. And it doesn’t reek of “superficiality”. It’s made by the blood and sweat of bunnies and women.
2. It’s “un-okay”. Meaning… it’s not perfect in any way! No bunnies are. We’re flawed (but cute) creatures. And people just like that a lot more… than cold, hard machine work.
3. Bunnies love to yell out loud in celebration after completing their art. This infuses their artwork with enthusiasm. And love.
4. People sit up and listen when you tell them your artwork was made by B.I., not A.I. Try it. You’ll be amazed.
5. It’s rare. And that’s what makes it valuable. Like diamonds. How many people do you know that use B.I. in their art? Other than me and my fellow turnip-lovers, it’s rare.
6. It’s elegant. Well, it depends which bunny made the work. I’m elegant. So my art is elegant!
7. It’s a treasure. Because the prices of my art pieces keeps going up over time. Making each piece you own more and more valuable.
8. It comes with entertainment. You can read about the funny stuff that happened while I was creating my art via my daily letters.
9. It’s less traumatizing. You don’t have to relive the trauma of a machine replacing you at work every time you look at a piece of art…
10. It’s bunny-infused with emotions for occasions. Like…
… the Rustic Blush Wreath that Joilyn used above.
It’s just perfect, and has all the “feels” you need for your next wedding anniversary. Add a photo (or painting) of you and your spouse in the center, and it makes a perfect gift (or invitation piece) for your next anniversary.
If you, or someone you know, has an anniversary coming up…
… and you’d like to infuse the occasion with the awesomeness of B.I., you may “buy my blood and sweat” here:
Aurelia “Intelligent Bunny” Nobleia